Terms and conditions
The Online Store
- You acknowledge your full responsibility for the validity of your personal data submitted during the creation of a shipping order, since you are responsible for any delay resulting from the submission of false data.
- You acknowledge that we will use your shipping address to ship the order (city, address, mobile number, email).
- We accept payment via: Debit/Credit cards (Mada, Visa, MasterCard), Apple pay.
- Extra fees may be applied for international shipping orders to countries other than Saudi Arabia. Examples of such fees are custom duties, VAT, etc. The store is not responsible for any charges.
Order Confirmation and Processing
- Your order will be confirmed within 24 hours after it’s placed. It could be confirmed by email, text messages, or both.
- If the product is not available, the customer is notified and is entitled to ask for a refund or to order another product at the same cost value.
- The shipment will be delivered to the address registered in the order. If the address cannot be reached, delivery will be made to one of the branches of the shipping company selected by the customer. It should be acknowledged that the store is not responsible for any delay in receipt once the shipping company contacts the customer.
- The shipping company sends the order back if 5 days passed and no one receives it.
- You acknowledge that failure to respond to a call or notification from the shipping company causes late arrival of the order; in this case, the store is not responsible for any delay or any additional charges that may occur due to such non-response from your part.
- If the shipment is not received within 5 days of its arrival, the shipping company will automatically send the order back home, and if the customer wishes them to re-send it, the customer will bear the shipping cost for the second time, in addition to any additional costs incurred by the previous non-receipt. If the customer does not respond within a month from the notice date, or if he/she does not wish to bear the additional shipping costs; he/she is not entitled to claim neither the shipment nor any compensation in return.
- We guarantee that the shipment will arrive free of damage and defects, and in the event of damage or defect, please let us know immediately, i.e., within 3 days of the receipt of the order. Meanwhile, keep the shipment with you until it is recovered by the shipping company.
- If you receive a different product from the product you have requested, you should contact us within a maximum of 3 days from the time of the receipt of the order.
- If you receive an incomplete order, you should contact us within a maximum of 3 days from the time of the receipt of the order.
- This policy may be updated from time to time, so please read it from site before every purchase to ensure the best for you.
Ticket Sales system
Ticket Purchase Policy
- Tickets purchased from the site or through stores of (the International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) are not refundable or replaced except in specific cases described below in the refund policy.
- Tickets shall not be used by another family member or friend, and they shall not be resold at a value greater than their original purchase price. The International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization has the right to cancel such transferred or resold tickets without reference to the buyer. Such tickets will not be valid for entry.
- No ticket shall be sold or offered for resale for any form of fee or reward without prior written consent from (the International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic civilization), and without complying with these terms and conditions in all respects.
- Customers are advised not to buy fake tickets, falsely described as issued by (the International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) but sold online in other sites such as Viagogo, Getmein, Stubhub, eBay, haraj or any similar sites. Such tickets could be ineligible for entry, which exposes them to cancellation.
- At the entrance point, customers of (The International Fair and Museum of The Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) may be required to provide evidence of their ownership of the tickets, such as their national or residence identity card, passport, or driver’s license.
- Customers are responsible for protecting their property and tickets from loss or theft. The International Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization is not responsible for replacing lost or stolen tickets, and those who have been exposed to such thefts or losses will not be compensated. What applies to paper tickets applies also to electronic ones. In the event that tickets are stolen, by email hacking, for example, or by sharing the email address with a foreign party, or by sending the scanned ticket to another party, in all such cases, the ticket will be denied entry, and will be cancelled with the first use. Furthermore, the customer will not be given a refund. Customers are strongly advised to protect their e-tickets with the same caution and care as they may protect their printed tickets from theft.
- In most cases, the full price of the ticket is paid at the time of purchase, and the ticket is sent to the customer by email shortly after the purchase has been completed. In the event of fraudulent payment in any way, such as using a stolen or a missing credit card, or using a card without the permission of its owner, (The International Fair and Museum of The Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) has the right to cancel these purchased tickets with no refund for this fraudulent buyer, and the tickets will not be valid for entry.
Ticket Delivery and Receipt Policy.
- The International Fair and Museum of The Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization delivers tickets in PDF format to customers via email. Customers can use these tickets to enter the venue.
It is possible also to deliver the ticket by a text message, or by a WhatsApp message but for a small extra charge.
Visit Entry Conditions:
- You must agree to the following before entering the fair:
- No recordings, photographs, or data of any form is allowed to be used for public propaganda, public advertising, presentations, commercial gain or any other purpose without prior written consent from the International Fair and Museum of The Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization. Such an act is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of these terms and conditions.
- At the request of the organizer, which is (the International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization), you must refer to the publishing copyright and other intellectual property rights of the organizer, i.e., (the International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) in any photograph or recording or anything related to the event that you create, or store.
- Photographing is prohibited. It is forbidden to perform, create, store, record, or transmit any type of audio or visual clips, or transmit any other information or data during the visit, and the customer is not allowed to take to the event any equipment that may enable him/her to perform the above-mentioned actions; however, personal electronic devices (such as mobile phones and other personal communication devices) are allowed within the event, unless otherwise advised. But any data recording, including photographs and any static images derived from the event is prohibited from being recorded, stored or created whether for personal or commercial purposes.
- (The International Fair and Museum of The Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization), and (any other party authorized by the fair, from time to time), has the permanent right to use any clip, publication or broadcast – including any advertising, promotional or exhibition-related material – in any media around the world, without any intellectual property rights of its owner, and the owner is therefore considered to have agreed and waived any personal rights or any privacy issue. (The International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) also has the right to use any static, moving or video clips shot during a visit to the fair, even if they include or show a visitor’s image, sound, or any of his/her personal belongings.
- In the event of violation of any of the previous items, the International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization has the right to take all legal measures and to seek appropriate compensation for the damages resulting from the violation.
Policy for the use of tickets and the attendance at the museum:
- All tickets are issued by venue and event rules and regulations. It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by these rules and regulations, and to read the rules and regulations before purchasing tickets.
- The customer must meet the conditions required to enter (the International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) before purchasing the ticket from the site, because the price of tickets will not be refunded if the customer is denied entry to the fair for any reason, such as: failure to meet the appropriate dress code, or failure to meet age restrictions, carrying hazardous substances, carrying materials for vandalism, unruly conduct, unlawful conduct, and similar cases. The organizer has the right to cancel the visitor’s ticket if the visitor does not comply with the health precautions of the epidemics, and in such a case, the ticket will not be refunded.
- The fair or the management of the venue reserves the right to (expel) any visitor or deny him/her entry if he/she:
(1) Does not comply with these terms and conditions.
(2) Does not abide by these terms and conditions.
(3) Has an invalid ticket.
(4) Has a ticket that was sold or used illegally.
(5) does not respect reasons of health, safety, security or public order.
- In all the previous cases, the administration and security of (the International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) have the right to prevent any customer from entering the place, as well as the right to conduct a security inspection at any time to ensure safety and security, and the customer, then, is not entitled for ticket refund under any circumstances.
- A strict “no return” policy applies, i.e., if the customer leaves the venue during the event, he will not be allowed to return to the venue using his/her original ticket. It is the customer’s responsibility to see the return policy before entering. The ticket will not be refunded to customers who have left the venue during the event and could not be readmitted due to the no-return policy.
- The museum’s management has the right to deny entry to anyone carrying prohibited materials, including food, drinks, video cameras, sound recording equipment, selfie sticks, as well as dangerous materials such as weapons, or potentially dangerous substances such as sharp objects, and other general prohibitions. The customer will not be given the cost of the tickets if he/she is denied entry to the event or if expelled from the event because of any of these prohibitions. Moreover, the museum has the right to take any legal measures in this connection.
- (The International Fair and Museum of The Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) sells tickets, and tickets purchased can only be refunded, exchanged or transferred in the circumstances detailed below.
- No payment is made to any customer who has been denied entry to the fair or has been expelled from the fair for any reason.
- Cases where customers are entitled to recover their tickets from (The International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) within 30 days after the event are the following:
- If the event is cancelled for any reason.
- If the customer’s visa to enter Saudi Arabia is not issued.
- In cases of force majeure, including but not limited to: weather conditions, earthquakes, fires, floods, death, war, strikes, failure of energy supplies, decisions of any government agency, or any other acts of force beyond the control of the fair.
- If the event is postponed for any reason, the customer can use the original ticket at the new event date.
- If the venue changes to a location that is very different from the original location.
- (The International Fair and Museum of The Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) will consider refund requests based solely on the above five circumstances, and specific documents or other evidence may be asked for to support and verify these requests.
- If (the International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) at his discretion accepts a refund request, it will be in the same way the original payment was made. That is, if payment is made, for example, by credit or debit card, the cost will be returned to the same credit card used in the original purchase.
- Minor changes in prayer times, dissatisfaction with the event, or with the duration of the visit will not be considered as grounds for refunding the ticket.
- If the customer does not meet the special conditions for visiting (the International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization), this is his/her personal responsibility, and is not considered a justified reason for the refund.
- The customer agrees to this refund policy either by purchasing through the website, or through any retail outlet operating under the name (The International Fair and Museum of the Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization).
- To request refunds based on the above circumstances, please contact (The International Fair and Museum of The Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) by email ([email protected]), and please make sure to send your booking number, ticket numbers, email address, full name and phone number, for a better service.
- (The International Fair and Museum of The Prophet’s Biography and Islamic Civilization) in addition to all managers, organizers, employees, agents, contractors and subsidiaries, all are not responsible for any loss or damage to any customer or any of his or her property, to the extent permitted by state laws, and nothing in these terms limits or excludes
(1) Responsibility for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of any of the above-mentioned parties.
(2) Responsibility for any damage caused by fraud or deception by any of the above parties.